PRSS Home-Coming Dinnerenjoyed myself and had a sumptious dinner there.
PROsI can see so many long time no see classmates and friends. photos shall tell the story..

` 4e8 home teachers

` hmm.. i miss his maths lessons

` can u see us mai tou ku gan?

` piparians and long time no see senior
CONsBUT sadly, the pipa performance we put up so screwed la. we stalled for more then 10 mins before getting up the stage due to unforseen reasons. u know, i know.. everytime liddat one... one aft another string went lose. i felt so bad for the emcee. bcos of us delaying, they say until got nth more they can say.
I forgot that today is my bro's birthday. I got home past midnight and he's fast asleep already. I feel so bad cos he still left a piece of cake for me when I did'nt celebrate for him.
Anyway. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROSTER.