I'm going to fail my physics practical. First, I didn't manage to complete my last few qns. Furthermore, there's so many traps and pits in the practical paper tat caused us to fall into it dumbly. I feel stupid for not reading instructions properly, or maybe I didn't knew it till the end of exams. I wanna bang my head straight into the wall liao. Time is one of the constraints for practical. At the midst of the exam, fear and panic had taken over. Thus, stimulates my gastric glands and secreted acidic gastric juices to rupture my stomach internally. C0ldness rush down my spine. Why does this always happen to me during every physics practical. Sad case. 10 marks had flew away freely due to my carelessness.
Why should customers be preys when shopkeepers are unhappy? I'm utterly pissed off by her attitude la. If they are unhappy, they shouldn't open their stalls and spoils other ppl's day. They must as well go home and sleep. Neither will they upset others nor crush their own sign board.
Ignorance had pollute my wonderful morning.Remnants of the bio lab...

` four toothed leaves ~
