Finally came back from Ms Ding's lesson. Once again she tortured us. The "小3度拉大2度" and "大3度拉小2 度" had caused my finger to become 凹凸不平. I had finger deficiency after so much stretching. I wonder if she had attended some weird courses recently. She made us march on the spot to learn our tempo and sing to train our accuracy in music. Sounds stupid right? But it seems to work a little. No way am I going to practice this at home. My skills are deproving daily. From bad to worst. I demand perfect but I simply got no time to spare and practice. I had been neglecting my precious pipa for quite some time. It's getting dusty and mouldy. Though, its no longer as graceful as before. Sometime back, ugly mould markings had destroyed the beautiful face of it. Its like pimples growing on your face and scars left behind after healed. I've wonder if any mankind had invented a pipa mould cream?
Before

After

Should I continue or should I don't? I'm in a dilemia.