Chem practical was okie. I felt so relieved bcos i noe how to do my mole concept for the first time without anyone's help. The basin on the side bench spoils my mood la. Brown dirty water came out from the tap, emitting a foul sewage smell. ewwk... Wasted quite some time to get it repaired. However, my QA was pathetic. I forgot which test-tube belongs to which experiment la, after leaving it to stand for minutes. though it was MINUTES only. Colours were confusing too. I can't differentiate them. All look so similar, i think i'm suffering from slight colour deficiency. *light brown* or *orange* or *red*. sianz la. I spend so much time figuring out colours like a kindergarten kid.
After practical, our class had to be quarrantine for damn long. We entertained ourselves by playing truth or dare. Maybe I shall rename of the game, called *truth only*, cos no one dare to choose dare la. I'm super unlucky lor, kena stunned by some alien qns. We also played no. game to seize our boredom. Lady luck was not on my side again! All four-feits are dare. Den did so many dumb acts and is super throw face tat kind. Dun wan elaborate liao.. =p
super tiring day today.
i wish i can return to my childhood days where no worries bothers me.